Saturday, April 3, 2010

Biggest Loser

Wow, I have not posted anything on here in FOREVER! But I do have a good reason to post today. My friend Michelle has put together a biggest loser contest on her blog, which I think is awesome. About the time i was thinking about losing some weight and toning up for summer, she posted about it! It sounds really fun too, we can earn points by doing certain thigs (like me posting about it here on my blog) and also earn points by the percentages that we lose.

My current weight is 133, I would like to weigh 125. I don't have alot to lose, I lost 5 pounds last week, so this is the rest of my goal. My goal in all of this is to get to a size that I can say I feel comfortable in my own skin. I am a very self conscience person. I turned down a trip to Costa Rica this month because I told my husband i was not swimsuit ready...lol. Lame, I know. I have issues! I was so MAD at myself!!! But, we will go sometime soon....after my goal ;) Let the games begin!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Jill you are beautiful!

Well a trip will be a great reward!

Jill said...

aww thanks Michelle! And yes, it will!!