Friday, December 12, 2008

Gymboree Great Deals- plus 10 dollars off and free shipping!

If you are needing kid clothes Gymboree is having a crrrazzzy sale! I purchased 3 pairs of nice jeans and 2 nice polo shirts for Sam and it was only 25 dollars! Some of their baby/toddler jeans were marked down as low as 6.99...and shirts as low as 2.99!!!

Plus, if you spend $30 you can get 10.00 of by entering the code FREE10.

Also, free shipping which ends Dec. 16th.

You really can't beat that...especially for nice clothing. I may go back and order for the big kids...but you can only use the code once!

Also, I meant to tell you that it is not on the Gymboree website...you have to go to their Crazy8 store....it is their marked down store. Here is the link: http://www.crazy8.com/index.jsp

Anyways, thats the only thing I have for you today!!!!

Here is what I have in store for me today:


  • Daily cleaning done
  • 3 loads laundry done
  • Clean bathrm nope
  • Wrap a few presents done
  • Store...really have to go today! done
  • Take Zack to get haircut done
  • Pack clothes for kids to go to grandmas tonight!!! Love this chore....im sure this one will get done..lol yupp

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I didnt find anything that cheap! Did I miss out on them? Are they all sold out?

Jill said...

OOpps sorry Michelle...it's their other store crazy8....I meant to put the link...though I did...lol. It lasts until tomorrow! Here is link:

http://www.crazy8.com/index.jsp