Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My baby boy

Lately, I am realizing that my little Sam is getting bigger and soon won't be a baby anymore....I can't believe that he will be one in a few months!!! But he is forever my "baby" as all of my children. I have to laugh at him bc he does the silliest things lately....which make me think...he's not so much a baby anymore. That little brain is always twisting and turning. I love this stage when you can look at them and just know they are thinking and learning new skills....and doing their little tricks.

A while back he learned how to turn the bathtub water on, well yesterday he turned on the water....which i immediately turned off, i turned my head for a second and he had managed to get into the tub....but did not cry...at least till I took him out! And no, he usually is never in the bathroom...I keep the door shut...he was in there with me while I was brushing me teeth.

And he is sneaky too....if he knows I am busy doing something he will race to the front room where the stair are...and about the time I figure out he is missing....I find him half way up the stairs! But he will never do it if I am watching him....he knows I will chase him down! I have a gate I put in the kitchen but the kids sometimes forget to put it back up they can't all climb over it.

The other night I found him going for a piece of paper that was on the floor...which usually goes straight for the mouth, well everytime I find him getting trash or with it in his mouth or hand I tell him to give it to mommy....well the other night I told him to give it to mommy....and he did!!! This morning he was crawling to me and handed me a small feather that he found on the floor!!! Now, if it is something good...thats another story...lol. He found a cracker and immediatly went racing in the other direction....hahaha. Not to say that he won't eat random things that he finds on the floor again...he's still a little vacumme! It just surprised me up that he is beginning to listen to me....and understand some of the things that I tell him. Even though I have 3 other kids you forget when they start doing these things....and it warms my heart everytime he learns something new!

So anyways....I had to blab before I get to my day.

Here's my list for today:

  • 1 load of laundry done
  • regular daily cleaning done
  • wrap a few presents done
  • write my lesson plan for Mission Friends done
  • Load up Pamperd Chef products to deliver done
  • Go to the store nope

No comments: