Friday, October 24, 2008

Food Friday

Well, I said I would post some recipes eventually.....so I figued I would start today. Every Friday I am going to try and post at least one. If you are wondering if they will be good....the answer is YES!!!! I won't post anything that is not yummy! My friend Michelle suggested I post this one! Thanks for the idea Michelle!!!

Beef Enchiladas:

1 package flour tortillas (you can use the small or lg one depending on how you like them)
1 lb of lean hamburger meat (the less fatty the better)
1 package of taco seasoning
8 oz shreaded chedder cheese (or whatever kind you like)
1 lg can of enchilada sauce
3-4 green onions (use the green part of the onion too...tastes good and makes it pretty!)

Preheat over to 425

Cook hamburger meat completly and then drain it. Next, mix in the taco seasoning mix (no water). Mix in SOME of the enchilada sauce with the meat until all of the meat is saturated. Add about a lg tablespoon meat and a sprinkle or two of cheese to the tortilla and roll it up. Gently lay it in a lightly greased 9 by 13 dish seam side DOWN. Do this till all of the ingredients are used up. Pour the Enchilada sauce over the enchiladas until they are all covered. Next, top them with cheese and the chopped onion. Cook on 425 till heated through (usually you can it is done when the cheese is complely melted). Serve with sour cream, guacamole, salsa, refried beans.....whatever sounds good! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow that could not be easier! Thanks

Jill said...

Man, now you know I didnt just slave the day away on them...lol. You would be surprised how easy some things are to make!