Wednesday, October 29, 2008

What HAPPENED?? Wendsday!

Well today I was wanting to blog about my plans for working out, which I was going to start TODAY....but my day threw up in my face...so to speak...lol.

It never fails that when you have 4 kids when one gets sick all the other have to get sick too. Chain reaction I suppose. But this time they all got different things.

Jake was the first. Just as we were about to start church he tells me he is not feeling well.....so off to the bathroom we go. And yeah, he puked. So I take all of the kids home leaving hubby so at least one of us can enjoy the revival we were having that night. So, we get home and all of a sudden the others are nausiated, Sam is having diahreah with a HORRIBLE diaper rash, and Zack is having some strange pains in his tummy and stinging when he pees!!! Oh my, oh my. I could all ready tell how my night was going to be.

And yeah, I was up ALL night. Jake started coughing on top on his tummy problems and Sam was waking up SCREAMING with tummy pains and because of the rash he had from the diareahha.

I woke up this morning planning on taking the kids to school but I slept through my alarm and had finally gotten Sam to sleep! Was I getting up? OH no. Needless to say we are all home resting and recovering. The older kids could have gone to school but I think we all needed a day of rest. And luckily the kids had their textbooks in their bags from school....so we are studying too.

Poor baby Sam is still not any better. He has been screaming most of the day. I took him off his formula and have been changing his diaper like crazy. And he has taken an oatmeal bath. I am just going to stick him in the bath after every diaper change to make sure I get all of the acids off. I feel SOOO bad for him. I have been using some diaper cream but I cant tell if it is working very well. I may have to try something else if he is not better soon. The best thing I can do is just pray for him.

Well, I am getting off here so I can try and catch up while he is napping!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

the best diaper cream EVER is the triple oinment...and Mill had rashes that left scars. POOR BABY.